Masala Bhindi (Fried Spicy Okra)
Despite being a vegetarian, the only green vegetable I voluntarily eat is Bhindi, aka Okra. Delicious, spicy and decently quick to prepare, it’s one of my favorite.
- Prepare your dry masala with dry cilantro powder, salt, red chili powder, a hint of chaat masala, Kitchen King masala
- Slit the okra to and add the masala in the okra
- In a pan, pour some oil and add a little ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, 1/4 finely chopped tomato and a few pieces of finely chopped onions
- Let the oil and paste fry
- Put in the masala filled okra
Let it heat and fry for a while.